- Early previews of the books before they go to print (to be kept top-secret, or I’ll revoke this privilege)
- Paperback copies all of the new books AND the original Untold Memories
- → Signed
- → Including a personal note
- → Also including optional doodles and commentary on many of the pages in the books
- → Each with a handmade bookmark (so 5 altogether)
- →→ Each of which has a handwritten trivia fact about that book
- An hour-long discussion with me about the books
- The write up describing my writing process that sets the various drafts side by side
- → As well as the optional progress emails
- Mentioned in the Acknowledgments section by name
- All of the unlocked ebooks
- All of the unlocked audiobooks
- The 7-30 page background story of a character of your choice
- Say in which scenes to have illustrated, since you’ll have read an advance copy of the book
- 50 trivia facts about the book in the 10 areas of your choice (example topics: Regional Food, Regional Culture, Regional Myths; Book Production, Book Writing, Book Editing; Character X’s Quirks, Character Y’s History, or Character Z’s Relationships. This can also be chosen randomly if you can’t decide.)
- Short vignettes about 5 characters (up to 250 words each) (These can also be chosen randomly if you can’t decide.)
- AND personalized, monthly postcards from your favorite Untold Memories character for the next year! If you opt to have all physical rewards delivered at the same time, I will send you 12 personalized postcards from each of 3 characters of your choice (rather than from a single character)
- →These may include handwritten text, drawings, diagrams, cryptic codes, or anything else your favorite character might say—addressed directly to you!
That’s a lot of personalized content! I can’t make more than five of these sets, so this reward is strictly limited. Reward fulfillment times may change slightly if stretch goals aren’t met, but I currently expect to manage regardless—as long as I hit my initial goal!
THIS PROJECT ENDS 5/31 AT 11:59PM PACIFIC TIME! It’s all or nothing—if I don’t meet my goal, you don’t pay a dime.
Questions? Contact me! (anon is on)